1) Information about the collection of personal data and the contact information of the responsible party
1.1 We are happy that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. We wish to inform you with the following information about how your personal data is managed during a visit to our website. Personal data are defined here as all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The responsible party for data processing for the purpose of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) is bambach GbR, Peter-Spring-Str. 18, 65366 Geisenheim, Germany, Tel.: 06722-972168, Fax: 06722-75157, E-Mail: email@example.com. The party responsible for processing personal data can be either an individual person or a legal entity, who in this capacity, either together or alone, decides as to the purposes and tools for processing personal data.
1.3 For security reasons and to protect personal data and other sensitive content (for example, orders or inquiries to us) during the transfer process, this website uses SSL or TLS coding. You can recognize a coded connection by the following symbols “https://” and the lock symbol in your browser address line.
2) Data collection during the visit to our website
During a visit for merely informational purposes, i.e. when you do not register or otherwise send us information, the only data collected is that which is sent to our server by your browser (so-called “server log files”). When you log on to our website, we collect the following data which are essential for the technical functioning of the website:
– Our visited website
– Date and time of the log in
– Quantity of the transmitted data in byte
– Source/reference of the site from which you have arrived to our site
– Browser in use
– Operating system in use
– IP-address in use (where required, in anonymized form)
Data processing takes place in accordance to Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interests in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A further distribution or other use of the data does not occur. However, we retain the right to subsequently check the server log file should there be concrete indications of an illegal use.
In order to make the visit to our homepage attractive to the user and in order to make the use of certain functions possible, it is necessary for us to use so-called “cookies” on various web pages. These are small text datasets which are saved on the user device. Some of the cookies set by us, are deleted at the end of the browser session, when the browser is closed; they are so-called “session cookies”. Other cookies remain on your device and enable us or our business partners (cookies from third parties) to recognize your browser upon a return visit (persistent cookies). When cookies have been set, they are used to collect and process certain user information such as browser and location data as well as the IP-address values to an individualized extent. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed time limit which differs depending on the individual cookie.
To the extent that particular cookies set by us collect personal data, then data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f DSGVO in order to preserve our justifiable interests in maintaining the best possible function of the website, as well as a customer friendly and effective website experience.
In particular circumstances, we work together with web-partners, who help us to design a more interesting internet presence for our customers. In these cases and for this purpose, cookies are set by our business partners during your visit to your hard drive (third party cookies). When we cooperate with the web-partners mentioned above, you will be individually and separately informed as to the use of such cookies and the extent of the information collected, and to be found in the following paragraphs.
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/de-DE/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that the refusal to allow cookies can affect the proper functioning of the website.
4) Contact Details
Personal data are collected in the context of direct contact to us (for example per contact form or email). The specific data collected in regards to contact forms, can be determined upon reading the form in question. These data are collected and used for the sole purpose of answering your inquiry or for contacting you, also including the related technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our justified interest in answering your inquiry in accordance with Art. 6 Par. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If the goal of the contact initiation is to enter into a contract with us, then the legal basis for processing data additionally includes Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after the processing of your inquiry is concluded. This applies to situations where the relevant facts lead to the conclusion that a resolution has been achieved, and where no legal storage obligations exist.
5) Consumer Legal Rights
– The Right to Information as granted by Art. 15 DSGVO: You have an exclusive right to information about the personal data which we have processed, the right to know the purpose for the processing of data, the category of the processed personal data, the recipients or categories of the recipients who have received or will receive your data, the intended retention period or the criteria for the length of retention; you have the right to the correction of, deletion of, limitation to, and objection to the processing of your data; you have the right to place a formal complaint by a regulatory agency, the right to be informed of the source of the your data, if these were not collected by us, the right to be informed about an automatic decision including profiling and, when relevant, pertinent information about the rationale involved, your personal consequences and the goals of the data processing, as well as your right to be informed as to the existence of guarantees according to Art. 46 DSGVO when your data is transferred to third countries;
-Right to correction as accorded by Art. 16 DSGVO: You have the right to immediate correction of inaccurate data which affects you personally and/or the supplementation of incomplete data which we have collected;
– Right to deletion as accorded by Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 Par. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not apply in particular when the processing of data is related to the exercising of one’s right to free opinion and information; when legally required; for reasons of public interest; or when necessary for the fulfilment, carrying out or defence of legal claims;
– Right to the limitation of the processing of data as accorded by Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the limitation of the processing of your personal data while the data (claimed by you to be inaccurate) is under review; when you decline the deletion of your data due to improper data processing and instead choose the limitation of the processing of your data, when you need your data to support a legal claim, for exercising or defending legal rights, after we have a achieved the purpose for which the data was collected and we no longer require the data, or when you have filed an objection due to special circumstances as long as it is unclear, as to whether our justified reasons predominate;
– Right to being informed as accorded by Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have made use of your right to demand that the responsible parties correct, delete or limit the processing of data, then this informed party is required to inform all other recipients of your personal data of the correction or deletion of the data or limitation of the processing of data.
– Right to the transferability of data as accorded by Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have given to us, in a structured, ordinary and machine readable format or to demand the transfer of such data to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically possible;
– Right to revoke issued consents as accorded by Art. 7 Abs. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke an existing issued consent to the processing of your data at any time, effective from that point onwards. In case of revocation, we will immediately delete all relevant data, insofar as a further processing is not required for legal reasons on grounds not necessitating your consent. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of data processing carried out up to the point of revocation;
– Right to take legal action as accorded by Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data is in violation of the DSGVO, then you have the right to file a complaint with the responsible regulatory agency, irrespective of other administrative or legal actions, especially in respect to the country of residence, or of your workplace, or the location during the supposed infringement.
5.2 Right of Revocation
Even if we process your personal data in consideration of our overriding, justified interests, you still have the right at any time to revoke the use of your data for future use due to reasons related to your specific situation.
If you make use of your revocation rights, then we will discontinue the processing of the relevant data. However, we retain the right to subsequent data use, when we can prove that we have obligatory, legitimate reasons for the processing of the data, which outweigh your interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms, or when the processing serves to enforce, exercise or in defence of legal claims.
If your personal data are processed by us in the scope of direct marketing initiatives, then you have the right at any time to revoke the use of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. You may exercise your right of revocation as described above. If you make use of your revocation right, then we will discontinue the processing of such data for direct marketing purposes.
6) Retention Period of Personal Data
The length of time for retaining personal data is measured by the relevant legally required retention period (for example, trade and tax regulatory provisions regarding retention periods). After expiration of the time limit, the relevant data is routinely deleted, insofar as the data is no longer needed for initiating or fulfilling the contractual agreement and/or there is no justified interest of ours for a further retention.